Hi,

when I run Copy Chain Assignments it moves the assignments across to the
new system rather than copies, is this intended or have I done something
wrong? Also I notice it takes all the shifts from the shiftlist
regardless of which experiments are selected, is it possible to include
an option to only take shifts related to a particular experiment?

cheers
Jo