I think we could do something on a per window basis without a modelling
change, just by keeping track of the spectra in the window and increasing
the region accordingly.  There are quite a few notifiers we would need to
watch, though (sw, min/maxAliasedFreq, init/delete for
SpectrumWindowView,, etc.).

Wayne