From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of U
Sam
Sent: 04 September 2007 23:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] covalently bonded Ligand fit

Hi
I am trying fit a ligand (organo phosphate) covalently bonded to residue Serine 250 in my structure.
How can I connect this phosphate to Ser-O and during refinement (refmac and CNS), how should I mention in the ligand in the input and how should I number it? I use COOT as graphics.
Thanks for suggestion.
Sam.