Hi - sorry -  rather than iodine I meant to say we had had success with Potassium Iodide (1M for 20 seconds)!

Cheers

James

--
Professor James Whisstock
NHMRC Principal Research Fellow / Monash University Senior Logan fellow

Monash University, Clayton Campus, PO Box 13d, VIC, 3800, Australia
+613 9905 3747 (Phone)
+613 9905 4699 (Fax)
+61 418 170 585 (Mobile)