-
From: amanda mcdonald crowley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Dear friends and colleagues!

I'd be really appreciative if you could pass this information on to
artists or technologists who might be interested in the opportunity to
work at Eyebeam:

Eyebeam's open call for the Winter 2008 residency season (which will run
from January - June) has been extended through Monday, October 1, 2007.
In addition to our pre-existent residency program, this season we're
very pleased to announce an additional opportunity for artist support:
the inaugural Commission for Resident Artists, underwritten by Dewar's.
Details about the commission, which will offer an additional subsidy to
two residents a season, are available
<http://eyebeam.org/production/production.php?page=aircall> online.

Please do remind non-American residents that if they are interested in a
residency during Summer or Fall 2008, they should also make an
application to this coming deadline in order to leave adequate time for
fundraising for travel and accommodation.  Eyebeam can assist with this
process, but (apart from exceptional circumstances such as the current
Commission for Resident Artists) cannot cover these costs.

with best regards

Amanda

--
Amanda McDonald Crowley