TINFISH PRESS NEWS: September, 2007

Tinfish is proud to announce the publication of farout_library_software,
by Pam Brown & Maged Zaher. Design by Chae Ho Lee. $10 from Tinfish
Press. You can purchase on-line or by sending a check to Tinfish at
47-728 Hui Kelu Street #9, Kane`ohe, HI 96744. More information here:

http://tinfishpress.com/hot_off_the_press.html

While you're there, please check out our other new stuff. The War
Criminal offer is still on for Sarith Peou's Corpse Watching. Get a
second chap for yourself at the same low price of $10. Someday I'll Be
Sitting in a Dingy Bar, by Hwang Jiwoo, is on SPD's new “recommended” list.

We have a new art feature here:

http://tinfishpress.com/art.html

and a new issue of Tinfish net, this one on translation, here:

http://tinfishpress.com/tinfishnet.html

I have a new anti-war project on facebook, the sidewalk blog (click on
the photos to make them bigger and to unveil the narrative of each
sign's life):

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6374&l=faa87&id=654553661

The month of August from my Dementia Blog appears in the current issue
of INTERIM:

http://www.interimmag.org/

I am also proud to announce two new books by students. Sage Takehiro's
poetry is strong, bitter, and well worth the read:

http://www.hawaii.edu/newsatuh/2007/0402/index.php?story=7

Ian Sample has written a memoir of his time with the UH football team.
It (and deleted passages he put up on myspace) have caused quite a stir
here.

http://www.amazon.com/Once-Warrior-Hawaii-Football-Record/dp/0979064791

Enjoy!

Aloha,