In Carriage 19, Martin Stannard dreams of raging waters; Annie Clarkson watches a father teaching his daughter how to swim; Rupert M Loydell rows across the ocean; Sheila E. Murphy & Douglas Barbour whoosh through caverns; Scott Keeney stays on the invisible path; while Jeffrey Side pays a visit to Veronica Forrest-Thompson.
To go deeper, click www.shadowtrain.com
I'm now open to submissions for the next issue. Send to [log in to unmask] One thing I'm always short of is lively articles.
Thanks for your attention.
Ian
[Apologies for any cross-postings]

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!