________________________________

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harrison,
Peter
Sent: 19 September 2007 17:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Prevent user changing password[Scanned]

Hi All,

We upgraded our production server to AS 7.3 yesterday which went well
except that I have a slight issue with password changing. Previously we
had the system configured so that users could not change their password
within blackboard but were directed to use our central IT self service
toolkit. Unfortunately it seems to have gone back to the default and I
cant find the right place set it up again, can anyone point me in the
right direction before the users start getting out of sync!

Thanks

Peter

--

Peter Harrison
Learning Technologies Manager - IT Department