Hi All,

We upgraded our production server to AS 7.3 yesterday which went well except that I have a slight issue with password changing. Previously we had the system configured so that users could not change their password within blackboard but were directed to use our central IT self service toolkit. Unfortunately it seems to have gone back to the default and I cant find the right place set it up again, can anyone point me in the right direction before the users start getting out of sync!

Thanks

Peter

--

Peter Harrison
Learning Technologies Manager - IT Department