-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Durston, Paul
Verzonden: woensdag 19 september 2007 14:53
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: RSS feeds OUT of Blackboard

Hi Nicole,

You used to be able to create rss feeds in content items via feed2js in
previous versions of Blackboard but javascript in content items was
disabled as of 7.1.something as it was a 'security issue'.  I'm not sure
if there's a fix or alternative for this in 7.2.

Re: announcements - there's a building block (I forget where from but
it'll be in the catalogue) called "Announcements2RSS".  I'm not sure how
well it works because I haven't spent any time looking at it myself.

Cheers,

Paul D
E-learning Team
University of Teesside