Hi everyone,

Here’s a non bb related question to brighten up your Wednesday morning!

I imagine most of you allow students to access Facebook within your institutions, at present we don’t (although this is something I am fighting for) and I was wondering how you police Facebook access.

For example, how do you restrict access so students aren’t going on the PC’s just to access Facebook when other students may be needing them for assignments etc…

We are a college of 5000+ students and are just wondering what the implications of having Facebook access for students has been for you guys,  good and bad!

Any help, info, experiences would be much appreciated!

Sophie

Sophie Paluch

e-learning evangelist

Birmingham College of Food, Tourism and Creative Studies

0121 604 1000 (ex 273)