Have you looked at Adaptive Release?  You can set criteria based on group enrolment for each item.

Best wishes
Nigel

Nigel Robertson
Learning Technology Team
University of Bradford
JB Priestley Library
Bradford, BD7 1DP.
e: [log in to unmask]
t: +44 (0)1274 236741

Lewis D J A (LCSS) wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

I wonder if anyone has come across a tool/building block/product enhancement, where you can use group enrolement to deliver different content to users.  I’m sure like us, you all have modules with lots of the same content, but where there are different groups of students who get slight different versions of parts of the content, and for this purpose we create and maintain different versions of the same module.  I know about File Exchange, in the group tools, but it isn’t really good enough.  Any suggestions would be gratefully received.  We’re on Blackboard Learning System and Blackboard Community System, Release 7.3.159.7.

David

David J A Lewis BSc(Hons) PGCE MIBiol CBiol MIAP MBCS
Blended Learning Coordinator
Esupport Team, ISeLS
J270, Tâf Building
University of Glamorgan,