Dear Nicole,

We tend to employ workarounds, for instance, is using the Learning Objects Blog Building block then that has an rss feed to push out from BBd. Alternatively, use the free podcast building block and use this to push out text documents. If the subscriber uses juice then the doc is transferred to their my documents area. Finally, (not tried but should be relatively easy to implement), set an a dummy user account on the course, select email announcement, and have the users email go to one of those
web based rss software solutions that convert emails to an rss feed.

Cheers

Andy