Hello,

Just a note to let you know that this list adheres to jiscmail protocols regarding appropriate  etiquette and respectful levels of engagement.  While strong debates and the development of correspondence trails are welcomed (although off-line correspondence between the more 'talkative' members is currently being encouraged),  offensive  and other less positive exchanges are not  expected nor encouraged.  Folks,  such exchanges will not be tolerated.

We currently have a membership of 182 - the highest number of members ever.  Moreover, this e-group has an established history of discussing sensitive and emotive issues with  integrity, respect and empathy.  Let's keep exchanging information and keep building up our membership!

Best wishes,
R Saltus

moderator