Dear all,

I wish to enquire about processing a large photographic collection.

A photographer has been in contact with us with a view to depositing his collection in our Service, however, having spoken with him and looked at some of the collection, it seems that he is probably the best person to identify many of the subjects and content.  He is willing to make a catalogue of the collection, however, due to ill health and the size of the collection (approx 12,000 items) this may take some time.  Does anyone have any similar experiences or ideas about how best to go about it?

Many thanks,
Lorraine Buchanan
Louth County Archives Service

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts