We urgently need a rough estimate of the possible cost of a
feasibility study for a new building.  We have just been
told that if we want to bid for funding from the Council's
budget next year we have to get the figure in on Thursday!
If anyone has had a feasibility study done recently and can
give us an approximate figure I would be really grateful; we
don't need precise details.
Thanks

Carolynne Cotton
Local Studies, Archives and Museum Manager
Central Library
High Street
Uxbridge
Middx. UB8 1HD
Tel. 01895 250702
Fax  01895 811164
email; [log in to unmask]

 This email has been sent from the Hillingdon LEA system. If you have
 cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact