There should certainly be some entry for The Perennial
Philosophy, its adherents and expostulants, and the
varying practices of its doctrine in the last hundred
years.

It would be strange to me to lump a variety of
different belief systems under the rubric of
"Esotericism."  Perennialism, Wicca, Rosicrucianism,
The Great Work, Neo-Paganism of various flavors -
these seem to me to be very distinct  traditions.

Regards and blessings,
Richard