This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Dear All

Please find below the details of workshops being run by the Plastics
SSN, for your information.

Best wishes

Briony

Briony Hudson
Keeper of the Museum Collections
Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
1 Lambeth High Street
London
SE1 7JN

tel: 020 7572 2211
fax:020 7572 2499

www.rpsgb.org/museum

New display area now open!
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, admission free. No need to book.

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in these documents is confidential and is
intended for exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
addressee, any of use of these documents is unauthorised and prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please contact me
directly by phone.