From: Strange, PJ (Philippa)
Sent: 25 July 2007 12:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Site issues for discussion

There is an ongoing list of issues raised by sites via the ROCs for discussion at the TCG. This list has been in use for some time and some of you may remember contributing earlier in the year. There are now comments on some items and also new issues on the list which have been added recently. ROCs are being asked to revote up to 5 items bearing in mind that those items in progress will remain so.

The list can be found at the CERN twiki  https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EGEE/SA1_TCG

Please can sites review the list and vote for their top 5 issues by completing the following and emailing it back to me. I can then compile the UKI votes and update the twiki page above.

Votes:

1st   -

2nd -

3rd -

4th -

5th -

Comments:

New Issues to raise:

This topic will also be covered at tomorrow’s UKI Monthly meeting

Kind Regards

Philippa Strange