From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Jamil Zaki
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Realignment error spm2

Hi All --

I've searched the archives for this topic, but can't find much
information on it.

I'm getting an error I haven't seen before when attempting to realign my
functional images (error
pasted below).  When looking at multiple images with check_reg, I notice
that they have very
different origins (and that the numbers that are part of the origin seem
strange), and think this
might be part of the problem.  Could this have occured due to problems
converting from the
original dicom images?  Does anyone know about a solution to this?

Thanks very much for any help,

Jamil

        There is not enough overlap in the images
        to obtain a solution.

        Offending image:
        /Volumes/Brainiac/Emp_Acc_fMRI/s01/funs/e1/vols0002.img

        Please check that your header information is OK.

??? Error using ==> spm_realign>error_message
insufficient image overlap