Hi All,

  I am getting errors when trying to run a general linear model on 101
subjects looking at the effect of a continuous variable, age.  In the past
I've always compared groups, but now when I create a design matrix with
just age and a couple other covariates, I get an error when trying to
create the glassbrain.  I go to results, create a new T-contrast, but when
it asks for the family-wise error, the calculation never completes and I
get an error.  I am completely stumped.  I've even tried to test between
groups and it won't work anymore.  Does anyone have any tips in analyzing
a continuous variable?  Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Kalani Matsumura
Neurobehavioral Research, Inc.