Hello all,

I saw this discussion from last year, and I was wondering whether anyone had
found a work around for this.

Specifically, is there a way to batch (presumably through the multiple
conditions option) multiple parametric modulators for a single condition?

Thanks again (and thanks for the answers to my previous questions this month).
Best,
Wil