Hi all,

  We’re currently inclusively masking two contrasts to find overlapping regions of activity.  We do, however, want to report parameter estimates that are not biased for either contrast.  One approach we’re trying is to take the coordinates of the voxel in between the peak voxel of a cluster in contrast1 and that of the peak voxel in the same cluster in contrast2.   I’d like to extract the t-value of the “in-between” coordinate in each contrast, but every time I enter in a user-specified voxel, SPM will correct to and report the t-value of a nearby voxel.   I was wondering why this is happening and if there is another way to approach this.

I’ve already tried extracting all the t-values in each contrast, but the “in-between” coordinates are not found in the contrast at all.

Thank you!

Tracy

Tracy H. Wang

Functional Neuroimaging of Memory Laboratory

Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory

Department of Neurobiology and Behavior

University of California at Irvine

http://fnim.bio.uci.edu