Dear list,

this year our hands-on SPM5 course on the Utrecht Campus in the
Netherlands is scheduled for 1-3 october. It is intended for researchers
entering the field of fMRI analyses. Presentations and practical
sessions are completely in English.

We still have space available, so feel free to register. Registration
will be closed as soon as 40 participants have registered. For more
information, the preliminairy program, travel directions and online
registration, see:

http://fmricourse.fmri.nl

Further inquiries can be emailed to: [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Bas Neggers

Dr. S.F.W. Neggers
Division of Brain Research
Rudolf Magnus Institute for Neuroscience
Utrecht University Medical Center

Visiting : Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht
           Room B.01.1.03
Mail     : Huispost A.01.126, P.O. Box 85500
           3508 GA Utrecht, the Netherlands
Tel      : +31 (0)30 2509609  Fax      : +31 (0)30 2505443
E-mail   : [log in to unmask]
Web      : http://www.fmri.nl/people/bas.html