Alexa/Matthew/others

Apparently the format in which the analysis job files are stored is XML,
so it might also be an idea to have an XML-engine type program write out
the analysis job file, and then call SPM with that file from outside matlab?

generateJob job1.xml <other parameters>
ssh server1 matlab < startjob1.m
generateJob job2.xml <other parameters>
ssh server1 matlab < startjob2.m

The degree to which you can parallellise this is of course related to
the # of matlab licenses you have ^_^

No idea how the speed-ups of different approaches compare, is there any
data on that? You are probably not going to be popular running many
matlab sessions at once, even idle sessions take up loads of mem/cpu!

bw
Alle Meije