Hi,

it seems that SPM is treating some of your .dcm images as spectroscopy
data (which may be true or false). If you do have spectroscopy data mixed
with other data, then it would be best not to select them for conversion.
SPM can not deal with spectroscopy data itself, DICOM conversion does only
create mask images which indicate the location of your spectroscopy
voxel(s).
If your images should not contain spectroscopy information, then you may
want to send _one_ offending DICOM image to me as well.

Volkmar

--
Volkmar Glauche
-