Hi Cyril,

there are sometimes very strange rounding errors in spatial transformation
matrices... If you are sure your images have identical dimensions, voxel
sizes and orientations, you should try to set their spatial information to
that of the 1st image using something like:

P=cellstr(spm_select);
M = spm_get_space(P{1});
for k = 1:numel(P)
   spm_get_space(P{k},M);