We are currently looking for a number of people to work with us on a variety of projects over the next
few months.  Positions will vary from freelance, part-time and full time and will be suitable for
science communicators with various levels of experience and skills.  If you’re a science
communication professional looking for a new challenge, we’d be interested in hearing from you.
We’re particularly keen to find:
•	Science writers with experience of writing for non-technical audiences
•	Freelance Press and PR officers
•	Researchers/administrators
•	Communicators with knowledge of and experience with environmental issues

To find out more, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes
Melanie

Melanie Smallman
Director