If I were Aram Saroyan reading your poem 40 years ago, I'd revise it to:

CANDIRU

Nuts!

My reading of "Dire Symbol" yielded nothing formal to extrapolate from and
an antiquated diction to avoid like a communicable disease.  Hard not to
camp on lines such as "the Jordan screamed to see you":  was he
wearing "Air Jordans"?  Even one "move" by the Finnish poet Leevi Lehto has
been 13 times more useful to me than the sum total of what I've read by
you.  The google results of a search on "candiru" were more intriguing
visually & contentually than what you've done with the buzz about "Tiny
Catfish Hunter".  I'd recommend drinking a Jagua/Genipa Hot Toddy at the
CAV Bar in San Francisco.

Barry Alpert

Re: KS' http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfr8jjpv_32cgm7xg