The ban on smoking in pubs in England will be two months old when the poets and artists of Inprint

http://www.inprintartsandpoetry.co.uk/home/

launch the Poetry Vending Machine (PVM) nationally on August 31. Yes, the USA has similar with the 'Art O Mat' but our cig vending machine dispenses Poetry first, Art second!

***

The other launch is a New Beat Tour out of Suffolk and Norfolk from October, featuring John Row, K.M. Dersley and myself. For over a generation all three of us have separately made poetry, music, art and drama at the grass roots. We're back together again to ignite a new generation in disbelief in their Education - to find it for themselves! Reckon all discerning parents/goers will be there too.

Rupert

www.mallin.blogspot.com