. And please We (in a freeze-frame) had two bitterly
cold days when the children and  aged  were kept at
home.Mister Keillor,the keepest of the highest hill in
Tasmania, kept one day he braised another observation.
Don't fall!

Candice

..

Candice's original Message -----
other Faukner novels, including _As I lay dying_. )I'm
 watching Flem Snopes.

Candice

Candice

> > Hey, I know that walk. I wasn't born on 14th St.,
> but I did
> > live there (well, at 56 7th Ave., 19H, just south

///of W. 14th
 Gavin in the Snopes> > St.) from approx. my third
year through my eighth

http://farechase.yahoo.com/