Yes, today, I am very passive. Went to shoo a dog out of the
schoolchildren's way two days ago and ended up flying through the air and
landing on my posterior. Very sore coccyx. My back is now also ginger. So my
mood is extremely irritable but my programme in life is nowadays to be
gentle and kind to my fellow humans. Passive, yes. Still waters run
irritably.  I may approach your poem tomorrow if football doesn't get too
exciting.

Andrew