I'm a slack bastard, Anny, and I hadn't seen that site. Thanks for directing
us to it. I'm an Oppen fan, so enjoyed the 'second half' a lot. & liked some
new definitions for me, particulalry the cats' chorus in Simic's one.

I used to trot out John Wain's 'Poetry is to prose as dancing is to
walking.'  But now I have to define dancing to use it >g<

Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/