'The nightmare of Kent State must not be allowed to fade back into the
dark night of our souls.'

Ah, but it has, right Jon?

Definitely relevant, in its way, but how did that generation become the
people who took 6 years (for some of them) to wake up to what's so
wrong with the war on terror?

And, if those thinkers are right, how long till China starts a war? (It
does explain a bit about why there's so much willingness in some middle
Eastern states...).

Doug
On 22-Aug-07, at 10:32 AM, Jon Corelis wrote:

> An article I published some time ago which may be relevant to the
> current discussion on war in this forum is available at:
>
>               http://www.geocities.com/joncpoetics/Kent.htm
>
> --
> ===================================
>
>    Jon Corelis     www.geocities.com/jgcorelis/
>
> ===================================

Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

Every time Dick Cheney smiles
an angel in heaven
gets waterboarded.