Like Joanna, I'd be a bit chary of a gang purchase like this. Ugh to
Klemperer -- I have his reading of the opening to St Matthew somewhere and
it is very dignified, and quite powerful, but hopelessly distant from any
sense of authenticity.

I managed to get a complete organ works done by Michel Chapuis, who's a
contemporary of Gustav Leonhardt. Quite old recordings unfortunately (cars
in the background sometimes); I see that new recordings, made by John Scott
Whiteley on appropriate instruments, is just out on DVD. We've seen some of
them on TV here in the UK, and they've been quite absorbing.

My favourite Bach joke, said of Glenn Gould: his Bach is worse than his
Bitehoven.