I had a dominatrix as a patient briefly years ago. She confirmed what
the literature would have led me to suspect, that her clients either
only had orgasms by means of S&M or had much more powerful ones with
its help. For most of us role playing is sometimes tittilating (sp?)
but not absolutely necessary, but I think it's a matter of degree.

Mark