Jonathan has obviously subscribed to the list just as we have and as he is
out of the office, he has put up an automatic message to reply to all
incoming emails to tell his email communicators, so every time a message
comes to us via the list, it will also go to Jonathan and we will continue
to get this message until he returns and removes it!

it is a timely reminder that when you are off for a period of time and you
will not be attending to your emails , it is best to unsubscribe then
resubscribe when you come back if you intend to put up an automatic reply.
If you want to continue receiving the list emails, set up a special folder
without the automatic message  to which the list emails can be forwarded and
you can read them all when you get back.

Cheers,  Anna.

Anna Lee. Dip Phty, MHPEd.
Principal Physiotherapist and Occupational Health Consultant
Work Ready Industrial Athlete Centre

Write to me at: [log in to unmask]    Visit me at:
www.workready.com.au

Phone: (612) 9519 7436    Mob: 0412 33 43 98
Fax:     (612) 9519 7439

Snail Mail:
Suite 3, 82 Enmore Road,
Newtown NSW 2042
Australia.

This message, including any attached files, is intended solely for the
addressee(s) named and may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in reliance on it.  Please notify the sender by reply email
and destroy the original message. Thank you.