Dear Listmates,

Please pass this on to any postgraduate or undergraduate researchers in your department.

'Work in Progress: Research Spaces, Research Journeys' is an upcoming conference for Postgraduate and Undergraduate researchers on 1st December 2007 at the University of Warwick.

The conference team are looking for abstract submissions for papers which explore the process of doing research (experiences, feelings, relationships with self or other, performances).  We particularly encourage innovative or creative methods of presentation, for example those including narratives or stories, creative writing, photography, video installation or theatrical performance.

Topics may include:
Please submit an abstract of no more than 200 words for a 20 minute presentation to [log in to unmask] by Wednesday 12th September giving your name, institution, level of study, department and paper title. The cost of the day will be £12 per delegate. Refreshments will be provided.

Further information can be found at: www.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/sociology/postgrad/workinprogress

Looking forward to hearing from you.

If you would like a copy of the call for papers and/or a poster to put up in your department, please email me separately as I can't attach documents to this list email.

Thanks!

Juliet Rayment
Department of Sociology
University of Warwick