It looks to me as though your problem is not with DrawTMatrix(), but with
the SaveDrawWindow() function when running under Ox, as opposed to OxRun
(which delivers results to the OxMetrics front end, which I'm guessing you
don't have).

I find that if I run your program under Ox, the resulting Postscript file
doesn't contain the data for the graph itself (which is why you see nothing
plotted), whereas if I run it under OxRun the Postscript file is larger,
and contains the data for the graph (I can see this by inspecting the files
in OxEdit, since the contents of a Postscript file are human-readable).

Regards

Richard Lewney
Cambridge Econometrics

             Simon
             <szehnder@UNI-BON
             N.DE>                                                      To
             Sent by: The              [log in to unmask]
             ox-users list is                                           cc
             aimed at all Ox
             users                                                 Subject
             <OX-USERS@JISCMAI         DrawTMatrix
             L.AC.UK>

             30/08/2007 13:19

             Please respond to
                   Simon
             <szehnder@UNI-BON
                   N.DE>

Dear Ox-Users,

i have a problem with the command DrawTMatrix(). I use a vector of daily
data which should be plotted against the dates.

I followed exactly the example 10 in samples/graphics by Doornik. The dates
I created are absolutely correct, but if I try to plot them by
DrawTMatrix()
there is plotted nothing at all.

Has anyone an idea? I am thankful for any help!!
(Additionally I attached the ox-file which is very small.)

Best Regards

Simon

               Scanned for virus infection by Messagelabs
[attachment "madev.ox" deleted by Richard Lewney/CAM_ECON]

    This email has been scanned for Virus infection by MessageLabs
     For more information please contact [log in to unmask]