Hi,

could one connect the EEG caps to the MEG machine through an extension
cable, for impedance measurements only? If I'm not completely wrong, simple
copper wires have resistances of <1Ohm/m, which shouldn't affect the
impedance measurement too much.

This would make impedance measurements at least a little bit easier and
more comfortable for the subjects...

Regards,

Olaf