From: Diana Wright <[log in to unmask]>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDaB-NNyM8o

not just an animation, but a an uncannily accurate reconstruction of the
soundtrack.

the sound of the annomyous Norman throwning up during the channel crossing was
a very nice touch, and reminded me vividly of a crossing i made on the night
ferry in '70.

with a positively middlevil sense of economy, the animator has re-used that
same sound when King Harold takes a arrow in the eye.

btw, i read a rather convincing account recently which demonstrated that that
particular detail was an 18th or early 19th c. "restoration" --originally he
was just holding a lance when he was downed.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]