Many thanks both to Maureen Tilley for the reminder about the BIBP and to professor René-Michel Roberge of the Université Laval for his decades of work in creating and maintaining it.  I find this tool far more flexible and user friendly than the online L'Anneé Philologique (which latter of course also covers patristics).  Best, John Dillon

On Thursday, August 16, 2007, at 11:00 am, Maureen Tilley wrote:

> On St. Christopher and the dog-head, try The Bibliographic Information
> Base in Patristics at
> http://www4.bibl.ulaval.ca/bd/bibp/recherche.html. Using Christopher +
> dog or chien, one can find several articles.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]