Dear All,

I would be very grateful for help finding an edition of William Flete's
'De remediis contra tepmtationes' - in the original Latin. The various
references I have come across are all to specific manuscripts rather than
to a printed edition of some sort. Does anyone know if there is a standard
printed edition, and if so what it is? COPAC etc searches have so far
yielded nothing.

I have a copy of Horstman's 1896 edition of the Middle English, and I'm
also aware of Chadwick's edition of the Middle English, though have not
yet got hold of a copy.

I have a sinking feeling I'm missing something obvious - all advice
gratefully received!

best,

Janet Gunning

to: [log in to unmask]