The contents of this email are confidential and are intended
for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

This header confirms that this email message has been
successfully virus scanned.

Any problems, please contact [log in to unmask]

Hi,

I did this some time ago, so it's just hard copy at the moment, but I'll have a word with my colleagu about rendering it in GIS. We use Arcview v8.0 here, but presumably you can convert it if we send it as a layer. Do you have acess to digital copies of the the OS maps for this area?

The data is derived from all editions of the OS, however we know our field names etc fairly well and I would not expect there to be significant omissions.

Robin

Tees Archaeology
Sir Wm Gray House
Clarence Road