Dear MCG list,

We're looking for a web developer for a 6 month contract.

Salary: £28,416 pa

Contract: Fixed term - 6 months

Department: Learning and Audiences

Closing date for applications: 12 noon, 24 August 2007

Main purpose of job:
To assist our senior developer in the maintenance, design and implementation of our website and ecommerce platform. The ideal candidate must have a background in HTML, CSS and should be able to provide a portfolio of prior experience using these technologies.

Job reference: 73354W
For more information and a link to the job description, person spec and application form, please go to:
http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/the_museum/job_opportunities/current_opportunities.aspx

Please forward to anybody or where you think there might be interest.

Best wishes,
Matthew

Head of Web | Department of Learning and Audiences | The British Museum | www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk <http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/>

BOOK TICKETS NOW for The First Emperor: China's Terracotta Army
OPENS 13 SEPTEMBER
+44 (0)20 7323 8181
www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk