On 16 Aug 2007, at 17:01, John Benfield wrote:

> Dear Jon,
>
> I use WiFi at home and find myself getting quite cross at times -
> coincidence?
>
> But seriously, I am just aware that despite the facts there are far
> too
> many examples of knee jerk H&S decisions being delivered from on-high
> and I fear that this might be the case for WiFi.

I've stopped using my mobile apart from emergencies and have hard
wired my house as I noticed a feeling of "hot" headedness and mild
but unpleasant vague disorientation whenever I used a mobile for any
length of time or used my laptop via the WAP.

Recently the same "feelings" re-occurred and I discovered that my
neighbour's new wifi hub is strong enough to be detected by my laptop
in my house. (which presents a tricky choice!)

I avoid using WiFi as I think I'm "electro-sensitive". It is,
however,  hard to prove one way or the other as the effects are very
subtle and vague.

Maybe one day the negative health effects will become documented,
after all we thought sunbathing was good for you for a while...

;o)