From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Alison Safadi
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Chinese character books

I have been starting to learn Mandarin from the Chinese made easy books which I think are absolutely great - the only problem is that I was expecting that the stroke order of the characters would be shown in books 2 and 3 as it is in book 1.  Can anyone tell me of a good character book that would contain the stroke order for all the GCSE characters.
Thank you
Alison Safadi
Peterborough

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.