I used 'Chinese for GCSE' (published by British Council, Chief writer: LI
Xiaoqi) for my adult students and it worked well. Our new book called 'GCSE
Chinese' (Volume I of the series 'Chinese Examination Study Guides', to be
published by Cypress Book in September, written by Cambridge teachers) will
be very helpful for revision.

For more information, please visit SSAT website:

http://www.schoolsnetwork.org.uk/uploads/documents/Preparing_for_GCSE%20Yu%20Bin%20(NXPowerLite)_126504.ppt#256,1,
Preparing for GCSE

Best wishes

Yu Bin