-----Original Message-----
From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ann Masters
Sent: 29 August 2007 16:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rare books valuation service

Good afternoon,
Does anyone know of a firm which will independently value and arrange the
sale of rare and possibly valuable books? (I was given the details of G H
Library Services but they appear to have ceased trading.) Any other ideas
or experience from those who have successfully sold items would also be
appreciated.
Many thanks, Ann

01904 552817