Items added to our website this week include a number of new Regulations, amongst which are Rome II, the Small claims Regulation, and a Commisison Regulation aimed at reducing the disruption faced by air passengers arriving in the EU from third countries.

Our 'Finding out about ...' feature on the environment has just been added to the Intute website.

Don't forget our training course in Manchester on 7 September - Finding out about the EU (just £130 to EIA members;  £200 to non-members).

The EU machine is winding down for the holidays - and so are we, as this is our last scheduled update until the end of August.  We'll be back then with more EU news, and details of changes and additions to our website - www.eia.org.uk.

Regards,

Eric

---

Eric Davies
European Information Services / Coordinator, European Information Association
PO Box 28
Mold
CH7 6FE
UK